Breakfast Menu Pretend Play Food (Plan Toys)
* Breakfast Menu comes with a curved tray.
* The set includes 2 slices of bread, a bun, sausage, bacon, cheese, fried egg, boiled egg, plus salt and pepper.
* It encourages children to role play different characters as well as stimulating their imagination.
* Children can pretend taking orders by asking questions such as "What you will like to eat today", or recommending breakfast menu set.
* They can serve the breakfast menu and ask "who ordered some toast with cheese", "would you like to add some salt or pepper", "would you like some more buns" or "would you like a fried egg or a boiled egg" while role playing different characters such as chef, maid or service personnel, helping to stimulate their imagination.
* While playing along, parents can teach their child the names of the food, helping to develop their vocabulary skill.
Don't Miss Anything!
Join our mailing list to learn about restocks, new products and special offers.