1-100 Counting Coins for Hundred Frame
These little coins are 1-inch diameter with a peg on the bottom for fitting them nicely into the Hundred Frames (sold separately). They offer even more learning and play with your number frames as your child places each into the dimples of the boards. Some activity ideas:
• Place them in order from least to greatest.
• Place them in order from greatest to least.
• Place only even or odd numbers on the board.
• Place only multiples on the board--focusing on your times tables (for example, 3,6,9, 12, etc).
• Play an addition game with a dice. Start by placing the number 1 on your Frame. Roll the dice, add the number to 1, and then place that number coin on the board. Roll again, add the number on the dice to the last number coin, and place the sum number coin on the board. Continue until you reach the end of the frame.
• Play the same game but with subtraction and by starting with the greatest number.
Don't Miss Anything!
Join our mailing list to learn about restocks, new products and special offers.